Keith Andrews CCIM owns a founding franchise of Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates (SperryCGA.com) a global full-service commercial real estate brokerage. SperryCGA – The Andrews Group with offices in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Mobile provides a conduit for national and global real estate investors into local tertiary markets served in Alabama, USA. His team connects Institutional and individual investors to in-house and third-party asset class experts, geographic sub-market specialists, municipalities, and local investor communities.
In October of 2014, Keith received the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member, (CCIM) designation. The CCIM designation denotes completion of 160 hours of advanced coursework in financial and market analysis, and demonstrates extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Only 7% of all practitioners in the world have this designation.
Current and Recent involvement with the CCIM Institute, National Association of Realtors (NAR,) Alabama Association of Realtors (AAR,) Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA,) and the Birmingham Association of Realtors (BAR.)
- CCIM Institute Board of Directors 2019-2021.
- FL CCIM Chapter Board of Directors 2019.
- FL CCIM Chapter Co – Chair Global Task Force 2019.
- BAR Chair Central Alabama Global Alliance Committee 2019
- AREAA Founding President of the Greater Birmingham Chapter 2019.
- AREAA National level member of the Commercial Committee 2019.
- NAR Global Business and Alliances Committee member 2018.
- CCIM Institute Marketing Committee member 2016-2017.
- CCIM Institute Jay W Levine Leadership Academy, graduated October 2017.
- CCIM Institute Advisory group of International Activities Committee 2015-2017.
- CCIM Institute Member of International Strategic Planning Task Force 2015.
- AAR Professional Standards Committee member 2016.
- BAR Central Alabama Global Alliance founding member 2014.
- AL CCIM Chapter member 2014 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter member 2018 – Present.
- NAR member 2005 – Present.
- BAR and AAR member 2009 – Present.
- BAR Leadership Academy Graduate 2012.
Previously, spent 20+ years in the telecommunications corporate, national, and international sales arena.
Graduate – Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – University of Arkansas, 1983. Major in Finance and Banking with minors in Real Estate and Marketing.
Specialties: Expert networking skills and relationship building with people from around the globe.
Resides with his wife in Vestavia Hills, Alabama and enjoys traveling the world.