The Andrews Group Alabama is a part of eXp Commercial, a cloud-based real estate brokerage serving commercial real estate agents.
Amid these uncertain times, we continue to deliver on our value proposition to our agents, brokers and consumers. In fact, we’ve reported record financial results – having recently achieved our most profitable quarter in our more than 10-year history.
Keith Andrews, CCIM
Keith Andrews CCIM is a part of eXp Commercial serving commercial real estate brokers. Currently, Keith leads the Advisor/Junior Mentoring program for eXp Commercial. In October of 2014, Keith received the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member, (CCIM) designation. The CCIM designation denotes completion of 160 hours of advanced coursework in financial and market analysis and demonstrates extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Only 7% of all practitioners in the world have this designation.
Current and Recent involvement with the CCIM Institute, National Association of Realtors (NAR,) Alabama Association of Realtors (AAR,) Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA,) and the Birmingham Association of Realtors (BAR.)
- CCIM Institute Board of Directors 2019 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter Board of Directors 2020 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter Chair Global Task Force 2020 – Present.
- CCIM Institute Marketing Committee member 2016 and 2017.
- CCIM Institute Jay W Levine Leadership Academy, graduated October 2017.
- CCIM Institute Advisory group of International Activities Committee 2015 through 2017.
- CCIM Institute Member of International Strategic Planning Task Force 2015.
- AL CCIM Chapter member 2014 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter member 2018 – Present.
- NAR member 2005 – Present.
- CCIM Institute Professional Standards Committee Member 2020
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Committee Member 2019 – Present
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Founding President 2019 – 2020
Previously, spent 20+ years in the telecommunications corporate, national, and international sales arena. Graduate – Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – University of Arkansas, 1983. Major in Finance and Banking with minors in Real Estate and Marketing. Specialties: Expert networking skills and relationship building with people from around the globe. Resides with his wife in Vestavia Hills, Alabama, and enjoys traveling the world.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our M&A advisors design marketing strategies to attract the right buyers for your business. We start by understanding our clients’ objectives and then collaborate with top CPAs and transaction attorneys to develop a tailored approach that optimizes market value, reduces tax implications, and minimizes liability.
Get the most out of your business by speaking to our business advisors today. Our advisors have years of experience obtaining qualified buyers and performing business valuations, so you get the most profitable price when selling your company.
Watch Us Grow
With over 65,000 agents and brokers choosing to “hang their license” at eXp Realty and eXp Commercial, we are one of the fastest growing brokerages in the world. And, with over 800 new agents and brokers joining us every week, this is just the beginning.